You won’t believe how delicious cauliflower can be if you cook it properly. It’s an incredibly healthy food product, and you need just to choose the recipes you like most to fully enjoy it.
- 1/4 cup of milk (soy or almond)
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar
- 3/4 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of ground dried garlic
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 cup of spicy red pepper sauce
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of white vinegar for the sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 230°C. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the milk and vinegar in a small bowl. Let it sit for five minutes, then add the flour and garlic, and mix well.
- Drop each floret of the cauliflower into the mixture and lay them on the baking sheets. Leave some space between the florets. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, combine the spicy sauce, butter, vinegar and salt in a saucepan. Bring the mixture to the boil and then take off the stove.
- Take the cauliflower out of the oven, pour on the sauce and bake for six to eight minutes.
- Serve with celery, carrots and cheese sauce.