What do you think of when you hear the word ‘Italy’? The first thing we think of is pasta – a flavored, spicy and tempting dish. What’s more, it’s so quick and easy to make.
we suggests trying these appetizing Italian pasta recipes that will take almost no time to cook at all.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 pack of fettuccine
- 2 bell peppers
- 1/2 medium-sized red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 small tomatoes
- 1 glass of milk
- Olive oil for frying
- Black pepper according to taste
- Red pepper according to taste
- Teriyaki sauce
- Fresh greens for garnishing
- Cut the chicken meat into cubes and sprinkle it with red pepper. Heat up the oil in a skillet and fry the chicken. Put the meat in a bowl.
- Chop the vegetables and fry them with the same oil for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging. Drain the water, but retain 1 glass of it.
- Combine the water with the pasta, milk, Teriyaki and black pepper in a pan. Bring the sauce to the boil, stirring. Add the vegetables and mix everything well.
- Place the pasta in the pan, mix everything and stew for 5 to 7 minutes. Serve the dish garnished with the greens.